Consider this release an early Christmas present, with several new and improved communication features! And we didn't forget to stuff the stockings with those fixes you requested.
- With Audiences, you can create lists of contacts that may otherwise be complicated to pull together in standard Platform views. For example, let's say you have a youth trip coming up and want to communicate with students, parents, and chaperones.
You can create an Audience and send one message to all of them!
More details are coming soon.
*NEW* Writing Assistant
- Need to come up with a great description but don't have a lot of time? Try our new Writing Assistant on the Group Description and Opportunity Description fields! The Writing Assistant can help you check your spelling and grammar, summarize an existing
description, adjust the tone, and craft content from keywords. Note that the Keywords option may take an extra couple of seconds, but it’s worth the wait!
- Are there other fields and areas where the Writing Assistant can help? Let us know on the Idea Board!
- If you use Page/Sub Page View Rules to customize colors in your system,
you can now use a color picker in addition to entering hex codes.
- We updated the way the Selected column is sorted. Now, when records are selected and you sort on that column, the selected records move to the top or bottom of your list.
- When you're editing a record and click the Next or Previous button, you're now prompted to save your changes before moving to another record.
- Fixed an issue where images and maps were being cut off in Record Insights.
- Fixed an issue where the Last Installment Date for pledges was not considering the first installment in the calculation.
- Fixed an issue where, if a volunteer served the same role in multiple groups, only one of their Compliance records contained Details information.
Reminder about Support Browsers:
Before accessing MinistryPlatform and other applications, make sure your browser is up-to-date. Otherwise, you may see errors.
The technical details: TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1 are no longer supported for our services. To use our applications, the browser must be on TLS 1.2 or higher. For this reason, we suggest using the most updated browser version.