To start off the new year, we have Media Manager enhancements, one new change to prepare you for Version 2 features, and improvements to a few other areas.
- A while back, we updated the look of the Media Manager. If
you've moved to the new version, you've already seen these changes.
- You'll also notice that an email notification is sent when a file upload is complete and when transcoding is complete.
User Removal Request
- There's a new feedback type to help prepare you for a new feature in Version 2. PocketPlatform will create a feedback record with that type so SPoCs can follow up on this task. You'll learn more about the "Request User Removal" feature when you transition
to Version 2.
- In V2, we added the ability to mute a Group Chat conversation.
When someone is receiving notifications for conversation, the “ringing bell” icon displays. After clicking the icon to mute the conversation, the icon changes to a bell with a line through it to indicate that notifications will no
longer be sent for this conversation.
- Updated the Parish Selector so the giving URL specified in
the Congregation record opens in the browser directly from the menu item.
- Fixed text wrapping on Custom Form Instructions fields and long labels on Android devices.
- Fixed the mini-scroller to allow more room for text.