We're starting the new year off with a bang! That's right, get ready for FOUR all-new Tools, as well as updated and improved Tools, enhancements, and bug fixes. And it's time to bid a fond farewell to deprecated Tools; it's always nice to start the
year with a clean slate!
You Asked for It, We Did It!
We know you're full of great ideas! So check out the Idea Board and add a new idea or vote for the one(s) you love.
- Updated the Assign Donor Tool to auto-format phone numbers when creating a new Donor.
New & Improved
- *NEW* The Add/Edit Event Tool allows you to quickly
and easily add new Events or edit existing ones, including the creation of registration products directly in the Tool.
- *NEW* The Add A Payment Tool allows you to complete a
registration form on the behalf of a Participant, including logging payments or a promo code.
- *NEW* The Split Household Tool allows you to separate members of a Household into their own Households, like in the case of divorce or children moving out on their own.
- *NEW* The Certification Tool integrates
with MinistrySafe and allows you to track certifications for individuals who take part in ministry and volunteer opportunities.
- Removed Tools that have been deprecated. The deprecated tools are ...
- Address Validator Tool
- Core Tools Manager Tool
- Batch Import Tool
- Text Messaging Tool
- MailChimp Sync Tool
- SendGrid Processor (see Note below)
- ACH File Creator
- Note: You can still integrate with SendGrid. If you used the SendGrid Processor tool or have previously set up the SendGrid integration, you will need to reconfigure it. For steps, see Platform Integration.
- Note: Support for the Impersonate Portal User
Tool will end with this release, but the Tool will be available until
the Portal is sunset.
Add/Edit Family Tool
Assign Donor Tool
- Enhanced the Assign Donor Tool so that the Notes field can be copied.
- Fixed an issue where saving a phone number that included parentheses around the area code caused an error in the Assign Donor Tool.
Assign Participant Tool
- Enhanced the Assign Participant Tool so that the Notes field can be copied.
- Fixed an issue where saving a phone number that included parentheses around the area code caused an error in the Assign Participant Tool.
Background Check Request Tool
Connection Card Tool
Copy/Reverse Donation Tool
Copy/Reverse Payment Tool
Create a Batch Tool
- Updated the Create Batch Tool so that Pledges are automatically applied to Donation Distributions
when: 1) the Donation Distribution has been designated to a Program via the Program record; 2) the Donor has an active Pledge to that campaign, and 3) the Donation was made within the past 90 days.
- Fixed an issue where closing the Create Batch Tool using the "X" rather than the Close button returned an error.
Deceased Person Tool
- Enhanced the Deceased Person Tool so that Uses can select to move the deceased person to a separate household. A new household will be created if this option is selected.
- Enhanced the Deceased Person Tool so that Users can end date active Care Cases.
Event Metrics Tool
- Enhanced the Event Metrics Tool so that Groups identified with the Event's metrics will be displayed
in the Tool, even if the Group is not associated with the Event.
Map My Selection Tool
Transfer Selection Tool
- Updated the error message a User receives if they attempt to save a transferred selection with a Selection Name that already exists when using the Transfer Selection Tool.
- Updated the Transfer Selection Tool so that inactive Heads of Household are included when the Select Heads Instead option is selected.
- Fixed an issue where the Transfer Selection search box did not display until the field was manually cleared.
- Fixed an issue where the Save Selection box flashed when a duplicate name was present in the Selection to be transferred.
- Fixed an issue where selecting Creating Missing Records when using the Transfer Selection Tool returned an error if any Contacts had the same email address.
Trim Selection Tool
- Updated the duplicate error message that is displayed when trying to save a trimmed selection with the name of an existing selection when using the Trim Selection Tool.
- Fixed an issue where the Trim Selection Tool did not honor selections larger than 1000 records when made on the Participants or Donors page.